Monday, November 16, 2015

PARIS: Friday the 13th

It is not good? No, if you are not superstitious. Anyway it is not good for Paris on that Friday November 13th, 2015 with the coordinated attack in 6 targets by the ISIS killing 129 people and making a few hundred wounded. It is also not good for "Le Petit Cambodge" Restaurant (The Little Cambodia Restaurant) also a target where 14 people were killed.
     Far away in Cambodia, the day, I mean also Friday the 13th is not good for Sam Reangsy, the President of the opposition Cambodian National Rescue Party (CNRP). It was on that day that the Phnom Penh Municipal Court issue a warrant for his arrest subsequent to a judgement pronounced against him long ago, in 2011.
      Sam Raingsy supposed to return to Phnom Penh from a trip abroad today, but he changed his mind the last minute, and may be choosing to live in exile once more, because he was stripped of his parliamentarian immunity.

      On the Paris attack which is a second tragedy after the Charlie Hebdo attack in January 2015, France President Hollande had declared that it was an act of war against France and is committed revenge in full force. The next days 20 high velocity was dropped in Raqqa, in Surya, know as HQ of ISIS.

PS: Long ago I remember one day on Friday the 13th, my mother in law asked me to drive her to town for shopping, I said no to her telling her that I did not want to drive because of the Friday the 13th, and have to wait for the day after. Yes, on that Saturday the 14th I drove her to Seattle from our home in Lynnwood. And guest what, while driving up hill, a taxi driven from nowhere in a second, came straight and hit my car head on, causing bodily wounds.
      It was not Friday the 13th but Saturday the 14th that was bad for us. So since then, I say to myself that any good or bad luck can come any day ... I would say that it depends on your destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment