Sunday, May 8, 2011

After Usama Bin Laden was Killed

The NBC Meet the Press this morning was about the operations by Navy Seals Team 6 that killed UBL and the aftermath. Credit was given to President Obama for giving green light to launch the attack. With the killing of the leader of Al Qaeda, responsible for the 9-11 attack on America, justice was done for the 3,000 plus victims. But as long as the Al Qaeda still exist, the nation is still in danger... all agrees.
     ... In the night I was having a strange dream on a class mate 60 years ago. I n the dream I met him in a humanitarian project, nothing to do him that I did not had contact since 1952... His name is Chan Youron.
     I was questioning myself trying to find a clue to this strange dream. After a long while a flash came to mind and I found that Chan Youron had an older brother who served in the Khmer Rouge regime in the Foreign Affairs Department. His name is Chan Youran. And the Khmer Rouge was responsible for 1.7 million plus Cambodian people. In Cambodia, the Exceptional Court did not provide justice for all victims yet. May be a wake up call for me... my wife was killed by one of them. I was tormented by the dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment